- Business Support Team
- North Hill, Plymouth
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, 35 hour week
- 23rd September 2022
At Wolferstans, we are passionate about delivering exceptional legal experiences. Clients who contact us to deal with sensitive legal matters are placing a great deal of trust in us and it is critical that we repay this trust by treating them with the warmth, professionalism, understanding and courtesy that they deserve.
We were the first firm in Plymouth to be awarded the title of Compassionate Workplace and in the past year we have won “Large Business of the Year” at the 2021 Plymouth Business Awards, “Law Firm of the Year” at the LawNet Awards and secured our place in the Times Legal Top 200 – why not come and be a part of our success?
You will be part of a supportive and flexible working environment where you can further your career aspirations. Our benefits package includes 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays and an extended break over the Christmas period, you are also awarded a day off for your birthday and will be signed up to our Health Care Plan designed with wellbeing in mind.
What will you do?
You will be part of our Business Support Team, providing administrative support to our employees both working from home and from the office. The role will involve printing, collating and sending out documents, along with sorting and scanning of all incoming documents. You will also be required to provide cover for our courier, ensuring safe and accurate receipt and dispatch of documents to and from our premises and branch offices, deal with internal documents and court documents, meeting room set ups and general maintenance of premises.
You will primarily be based at our North Hill office with the need to travel between sites and locations in our electric car.
What do you offer?
Previous experience of working in a similar role as part of a team, although this is not essential as training can be given. It is an essential part of the role that you hold a full driving licence.
- Communication skills
- Time management skills and able to prioritise effectively
- Problem-solving skills and have the ability to come up with creative solutions to issues
- Attention to detail
- Deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with team members, the firms’ employees, and partners.
- To work well within a team along with using own initiative
- Work well under pressure within stipulated timescales and meet deadlines
You will be:
- Proud of a professional and positive work attitude with the ability to embrace change
- Willing to attend courses and webinars to increase knowledge and understanding
- Keen to work towards or demonstrate the firm’s core competencies
- Committed to Wolferstans, and able to provide a confident and positive input, taking responsibility and ownership for the success of the firm and your own development
Applications will officially close on 23 September 2022. However, we are keen to talk to suitable candidates at the earliest possible opportunity and will close the vacancy to new applications once conversations reach an advanced stage to avoid a delay. We would therefore urge candidates who are interested in this vacancy to get in touch ASAP and discuss the opportunity with us.
Please allow adequate time to complete the online application process. Your application cannot be saved and returned to and you must complete all sections before submitting.