- Business Services
- North Hill Office with opportunity to WFH part of the week, subject to training and business need
- Full Time and Part Time hours will be considered
- 30th September 2022
At Wolferstans, we are passionate about delivering exceptional legal experiences. Clients who contact us to deal with sensitive legal matters are placing a great deal of trust in us and it is critical that we repay this trust by treating them with the warmth, professionalism, understanding and courtesy that they deserve.
We were the first firm in Plymouth to be awarded the title of Compassionate Workplace and in the past year we have won “Large Business of the Year” at the 2021 Plymouth Business Awards, “Law Firm of the Year” at the LawNet Awards and secured our place in the Times Legal Top 200 – why not come and be a part of our success?
You will be part of a supportive and flexible working environment where you have the ability to further your career aspirations. Our benefits package includes 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays and an extended break over the Christmas period. You are also awarded a day off for your birthday and will be signed up to our Health Care Plan designed with wellbeing in mind.
What will you do?
You will join our busy Corporate Team in our Business Services Department. The Team is growing, has strong links with other local professional services firms and a wide client base.
You will provide support to our Lawyers on a range of corporate law matters and on some matters with commercial property elements.
Day-to-day duties will include assisting with Companies House filings, helping to progress ongoing corporate matters with support from Lawyers, assisting with non-contentious company-related Court applications, assisting with the drafting of standard documents relating to the purchase and sale of businesses and providing general administrative support.
You will be based at our North Hill office and subject to business need. There may be an opportunity to work from home one or two days per week once training and probation has been passed.
What do you offer?
Previous experience of working in a similar role is always helpful along with technical knowledge, but not essential.
However, we are looking for candidates who can demonstrate a passion for client service excellence and show the following skills:
- Communication skills
- Time management skills and able to prioritise effectively
- Attention to detail
- Deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with team members, the firms’ employees and partners.
- Work well under pressure within stipulated timescales and meet deadlines
You will be:
- Proud of a professional and positive work attitude with the ability to embrace change
- Willing to attend courses and webinars to increase knowledge and understanding
- Keen to work towards or demonstrate the firm’s core competencies
- Committed to Wolferstans, and able to provide a confident and positive input, taking responsibility and ownership for the success of the firm and your own development
Applications will officially close on 30
September 2022. However, we are keen to talk to suitable candidates at the
earliest possible opportunity and will close the vacancy to new applications once
conversations reach an advanced stage to avoid a delay. We would therefore urge
candidates who are interested in this vacancy to get in touch ASAP and discuss
the opportunity with us.
Please allow adequate time to complete the online application process. Your application cannot be saved and returned to and you must complete all sections before submitting.