Solicitor, Chartered Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer
At Wolferstans, we care passionately about the experience that clients have when doing business with us. Clients who contact us to deal with sensitive legal matters are placing a great deal of trust in us and it is critical that we repay this trust by treating them with the warmth, professionalism, understanding and courtesy that they deserve.
We have recently been shortlisted at the 2023 UK Customer Experience Awards. We have won “Law Firm of the Year” and “Team of the Year” at the 2022 LawNet Awards and this year, have been shortlisted for the Excellence in Client Care award and the Environmental, Social and Governance Initiative award. We have also secured our place in the Times Legal Top 250 for three years in a row – why not come and be a part of our success?
You will be part of a supportive and flexible working environment where you have the ability to further your career aspirations. Our benefits package includes 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays and an extended break over the Christmas period, you are also awarded a day off for your birthday and will be signed up to our Health Care Plan designed with wellbeing in mind.
What will you do?
Your previous experience will enable you to be able to run a caseload of Residential Conveyancing Property matters. You will deal with a broad caseload of sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, re-mortgages, transfers of equity.
You will be able to utilise the services offered by our inhouse onboarding, post completion and business support teams.
You will be based at our North Hill office. After training, you will have the opportunity to work from home part of the week within a paperlight environment with essential IT equipment being provided to you.
What do you offer?
Qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with previous experience of working in a similar role with responsibility of running a full caseload of Residential Conveyancing Property matters.
- Communication skills
- Time management skills and able to prioritise effectively
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate a passion for client service excellence
- Deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with team members the firms’ employees and partners.
- Work well under pressure within stipulated timescales and meet deadlines
You will be:
- Proud of a professional and positive work attitude with the ability to embrace change
- Willing to attend courses and webinars to increase knowledge and understanding
- Keen to work towards or demonstrate the firm’s core competencies
- Committed to Wolferstans, and able to provide a confident and positive input, taking
- responsibility and ownership for the success of the firm and your own development
Applications will officially close on 30 November 2023. However, we are keen to talk to suitable candidates at the earliest possible opportunity and will close the vacancy to new applications once conversations reach an advanced stage to avoid a delay. We would therefore urge candidates who are interested in this vacancy to get in touch ASAP and discuss the opportunity with us.