Court of Protection Conference - Devon
Thursday, 13th November 2014
St John’s Chambers' Court of Protection
team, Wolferstans Solicitors
and sponsors Charles Stanley
welcome you to this one-day conference with Senior Judge Denzil Lush.
This conference is designed for personal injury and clinical negligence lawyers, as well as private client lawyers, case managers and anyone interested in this area of work.
The day will be centred upon a hypothetical case scenario ‘Daniel’ which will follow through the day and examine many of the issues that affect these claims both through the litigation process and beyond post settlement into management of the clients affairs under the Court of Protection.
- Choice of deputy Senior Judge Denzil Lush
- Working together to meet complex clients’ needs Claire Booth, Director, Westcountry Case Management
- A panel discussion with the opportunity for delegates to raise questions in advance or on the day addressing many of the areas in relation to high value CoP claims where conflicts can arise
Samantha Buckthought, Panel Deputy, Wolferstans
Senior Judge Denzil Lush
Claire Booth, Director, Westcountry Case Management
Richard Stead, Barrister, St John’s Chambers
Simon Parford, Specialist Brain Injury Litigator, Wolferstans
Andrew Warlow, Head of the Serious Injuries Team, Wolferstans
- Statutory Funding Ian Conyers and Sarah Ransome, Independent Living Solutions
- Use (and abuse) of authority Alex Troup, Barrister, St John’s Chambers
- Investing for your clients life-time Mark Quilter, Charles Stanley
- Breakout sessions to discuss hypothetical case scenario ‘Daniel - into the Lion’s Den’ Led by a panel of experts
£80 + VAT (this includes the full conference pack, lunch and refreshments) Venue: Dartington Hall
, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 6EL Registration:
5 CPD hours (BSB and SRA) Book now