Terms & Conditions – Facebook Competition 2015
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is being run by Wolferstans Solicitors. ("We")("Our").
2. Competition is open to UK residents.
3. To enter, all you have to do is write a post on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/wolferstans identifying the location of where Wolfie is in the four images correctly.
4. By winning and accepting a prize, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
5. The prize is a family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) to visit Crealy Adventure Park Devon, anytime up to 31st October 2015. Please check with Crealy Devon direct for their opening times.
6. As Facebook pages cannot contact likers of their page, winners will be notified via our Administration Manager's profile. Therefore, you must allow your profile to be searchable and contactable in your privacy settings. To retrieve a message from our Administration Manager’s profile you must visit your message pages and view your other inbox. Unfound or uncontactable profiles will cause the draw to be retaken.
7. Competition is not open to employees of Wolferstans Solicitors.
8. All of the correct answers will be collected on Tuesday 12th May 2015 at 11.30am.
9. The winner will be drawn on Tuesday 12th May 2015 at 12noon.
10. We reserve the right to publish the winners' name and Facebook ID on our website and Facebook page. E-mail address and any other personal information will not be published.
11. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
12. The prize or part of the prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
13. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. We reserve the right to amend these rules and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition at any time.
15. Once the winner has been notified, the winner must contact Rebecca Tamblin by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01752 292356 by Midnight on Thursday 14th May 2015. If the winner does not contact Rebecca by the deadline date, a second draw will take place.
16. The panel of judges for the competition will be comprised of the Administration Manager and at least one Partner of Wolferstans Solicitors. The decision of the judges in the competition is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. All taxes, insurance, fees and surcharges on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.