Paul is an experienced commercial property lawyer who has a real depth of experience through the entire real estate cycle including advising on acquisitions, development agreements, secured lending, landlord and tenant matters, disposals and distressed sales.
Paul comes “recommended” in the Legal 500 (the leading guide to law firms and solicitors in the UK) and his recent experience includes:
- Advising a local authority in connection with a circa £20 million acquisition of an out of town retail park.
- Providing property support to a circa £30 million corporate sale of an insurance company.
- Advising a local registered provider in connection with their multi million pound regeneration scheme in Plymouth.
- Advising a local university in connection with their widespread property portfolio.
- Advising a high street bank in connection with development finance for a very successful regional developer of high quality retirement homes (we have now worked with the bank and developer on over 20 schemes).
- Acting for various investment funds in connection with acquisitions and property management (both locally and nationally and in connection with shopping centres and industrial estates).
- Paul completed his law degree at Plymouth University and worked at Foot Anstey and Womble Bond Dickinson before joining Wolferstans in January 2019, as a Partner in our Commercial Department.
Paul is proactive and hard-working and genuinely cares that his clients achieve their desired goals.