We have a specialist team that can assist you with all elements of Will drafting.
We have a wealth of experience in the most straight-forward to the most complex family arrangements and are therefore able to tailor a solution to your individual situation. We offer:-
- Fixed fees
- Plain English advice
- Specialist advice from members of Solicitors for the Elderly, STEP, and the Law Society Private Client Section
- Compassion and sensitivity
- An holistic service covering all related matters
For more information please contact
To read some of the success stories and testimonials from our clients, please click here.
More Making a Will services:
Making a Will allows you to decide what happens to your property and possessions when you die.
Without a Will, you lose control over who inherits from you and there is a risk that your property and possessions will be distributed by the State.
There are many good reasons for making a Will:-
- Do you want your spouse to inherit all your property?
- Do you want to make special provisions for children, grandchildren or friends?
- If you have young children, would you feel safer appointing a legal guardian in case something should happen to you and your spouse?
- Would you like advice about Inheritance Tax so that your family benefits and not the tax man?
- Would you want to appoint someone you know to be in charge with dealing with your affairs?
Although it is possible to write a Will without the advice from a solicitor it is not advisable as there are various legal formalities you need to follow to make sure that your Will is valid. Without help there is a risk you could make a mistake, which could cause problems and significant expense for your family and friends after your death.
It is important to keep your Will up-to-date. Your Will should be reviewed every couple of years and after any major life changes for example getting married or divorced. It is important to keep your Will up-to-date to make sure that it is valid at all times.
We can take you through the process step by step to achieve a Will that suits your needs. Within the team we have members of Solicitors for the Elderly, STEP, and the Law Society Private Client Section, and we have a wealth of expertise in this area.
We are specialists in assisting clients to incorporate Trust arrangements within their Wills.
In today’s modern society, this has become even more relevant, with second marriages, assets being left to young children, or vulnerable beneficiaries.
We will assist you in determining whether you require a Trust arrangement and what that would mean.
We pride ourselves in ensuring that any Trust Will not only legally achieves what you require but is also practical and problem free.
These are not easy concepts to understand and we will take you through step by step to ensure that your requirements are met.
We advise all our clients in relation to Inheritance Tax issues as part of their Will drafting process.
We also advise clients as stand alone advice, sometimes in conjunction with financial advice from accountants or financial advisers.
We can discuss with you ways to save Inheritance Tax, which can be very simple, or more complex arrangements.