Wolferstans are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This data protection policy applies to any personal information that you provide to us by filling in forms on www.wolferstans.com and www.myinjurylawyer.co.uk (‘Our Websites’). Useful information on data protection, for both individuals and organisations, can be obtained from the Information Commissioners Office.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page when you use Our Websites to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
You can use Our Websites without entering any personal data.
We may ask you to enter personal details such as your name, address, telephone number or email address if you choose to contact us. You may choose to enter other information relevant to customer surveys, enquires or services. Our Websites may collect technical data, such as IP addresses; however such information does not identify individuals and is used for statistical purposes only.
Any personal information supplied to us will be processed and kept securely.
It will be entered into our database. We will not supply your details to a third party except in the course of providing our services to you, to meet legal or regulatory requirements or, where you have chosen to receive such information, to provide you with information which may be of interest to you, including details about the services we offer, newsletters, legal updates and invitations to events.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, events, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We will only do this where you have chosen to receive such information.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We will only do this where you have chosen to be contacted in this way.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will store your e-mail address where you register for our e-mail newsletters. We may sometimes use your e-mail address to tell you about our services which may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from this e-mail service by clicking on the unsubscription link in the e-mails. You can also change the e-mail address or unsubscribe by e-mailing email@example.com.
If you believe that information that we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information which is found to be incorrect.
Under The Data Protection Act 1998, you may request details of personal information that we hold about you. A fee of £10.00 is payable. If you want to make a request, please e-mail our Quality & Compliance Partner, Alisa Willows or write to her at Wolferstans, Deptford Chambers, 60-66 North Hill, Plymouth, PL4 8EP. We will need to receive your request in writing and establish your identity before we can comply with your request.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
All contact information that you provide to us via email or Our Websites is stored in a secure database.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Websites and any transmission is at your own risk.
This website and its operators are committed to providing the best user experience and to do this, we collect data upon how you use and find the website. Cookies are installed by the website to your computer. These cookies do not collect or hold any personal data and the information gleaned is anonymous.
How do I opt out of this?
You can use your browser, usually under the tools menu, to turn off the option to install cookies on your computer. This will turn off the right for a browser to install cookies on your computer from ALL websites and will break the operation of some of these websites. You can change this and allow the use of the cookies after you have set the option to no. Visit About Cookies for a more detailed explanation.
I have questions