Terms & Conditions
- The use of the term ‘we’, ‘our’, or ‘us’ refers to Wolferstans LLP a limited liability partnership, registered in England and Wales (registered number OC433921) which is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with number 811913 .
- By using our website you consent to these Terms and Conditions, our Notice of Copyright and Disclaimer. You also consent to the collection and use of your personal information as set out under data protection and privacy.
- If you wish to create a link between this website and another website you must obtain our prior written permission which we may withhold without giving reasons or make subject to any conditions that we require. For permission please contact our Managing Partner. Alisa Willows
- Our omission to exercise any right under these Terms and Conditions of Use or the Notice of Copyright shall not constitute a waiver of any such right unless express permission has been obtained from us in writing.
- Our Terms & Conditions of Use and the Notice of Copyright shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and you agree to submit any dispute arising out of the use of this website to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. The information on Our Websites relates only to the Laws of England and Wales except where expressly stated otherwise.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use or the Notice of Copyright is found to be invalid by any Court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
- We are not authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. We may be able, in certain circumstances, to offer a limited range of investment services to clients, such as arranging and advising, which are incidental to our legal services or which are regarded as a necessary part of our legal services. In doing so we are regulated by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority. As we are not authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority, we are not able to give advice on the merits of investment transactions, and nothing we say or do should be construed as an invitation or inducement to engage in investment activity.
- We are included on the register maintained by the UK Financial Conduct Authority so that we can carry on insurance mediation activities which, broadly, is the advising on, selling and administration of insurance contracts. This part of our business, including arrangements for complaints or redress if something goes wrong, is regulated by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority. The register can be accessed via the UK Financial Conduct Authority website.
- Wolferstans LLP takes reasonable care to ensure that all material included on our websites is accurate. However, it is intended for information only and does not represent legal advice. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to its accuracy or completeness. You should consult a suitably qualified lawyer on any specific legal problem or matter.
- We shall endeavour to make our website available. However, Wolferstans LLP will not be liable if, for any reason, the site is unavailable for any period of time. Access to our website may be suspended at any time without prior notice being given.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Wolferstans LLP expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage or expenses of any kind howsoever arising occasioned from the use or inability to use our website and the use or copying of any information or material whether directly or indirectly from our website, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and Wolferstans LLP had been advised of the possibility of the same. This exclusion of liability does not extend to liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- Wolferstans LLP does not accept responsibility for any issues arising in connection with such third party sites that we may from time to time provide links to from our website. The content of such third party sites is not under our control. The inclusion of such links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed in them. Wolferstans LLP has not and cannot review all the content of sites linked to our website. Users link to other sites at their own risk.
Notice of Copyright
Unless expressly stated to the contrary, copyright in the text, graphics and information contained in Our Websites is owned by Wolferstans.
You may print or download to your personal computer extracts for personal use providing that the Wolferstans LLP website is acknowledged as the source.
You may not make any other use of the material on this site including any copies without our prior written permission. Please contact our Managing Partner for permission.
If you have a problem or are not happy with our service, we would like to sort this out as easily as possible. Please contact one of our complaints handlers, Esther – email@example.com 01752 292209 or Rory – firstname.lastname@example.org 01752 292344. For more information, please refer to our complaints procedure.
We are subject to compulsory insurance requirements.
Our insurers for these purposes are QBE UK Ltd, Plantation Place, 30 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 3BD. Telephone 020 7105 4000. Territorial coverage is worldwide in respect of practice from offices in England and Wales but subject to exclusions and limitations relating to territory, cover and indemnity in respect of USA or Canada.