Property and Landlord and Tenant Disputes
Our Disputes and Litigation team have extensive experience in dealing with property related disputes.
We act for a broad range of clients including landlords of commercial premises, developers, investors, educational establishments and property managers and we understand that in property matters things don’t always go according to plan.
When complications arise, it is essential you work with a legal team that can react quickly, adapt to your changing needs and give clear, tactical advice; it is for that reason that we offer early advice and assistance so problems can be avoided or resolved before the need for formal action arises.
We advise on a number of contentious property matters including:
- Landlord and tenant disputes,
- Contentious and non contentious business lease renewals,
- Rent and service charge recovery,
- Dilapidations claims,
- Disputes over breaches of covenant including forfeiture/relief applications,
- Service charge disputes,
- Recovery of land or premises from unlawful occupiers,
- Lease surrender negotiations,
- Disputes over consent to assignment/sub-let/change use/alterations,
- Residential possession actions and rent recovery for commercial landlords.
- Disputes with owners of neighbouring properties over boundaries, easements (e.g. rights of way, rights to park; rights to light), breaches of covenant, trespass, nuisance, adverse possession.
Book a consultation with our dispute solicitors in Plymouth
Our specialist litigation solicitors can help you resolve your property, landlord or tenant dispute. Call us on 01752 643950 to book a consultation about your claim.