Cohabitation Agreement Solicitors

If you are not planning to get married but would like to protect your position in the event that your relationship breaks down, then you should consider entering into a Cohabitation Agreement (also known as a ‘Living Together Agreement’).

If you live with your partner but are unmarried, then no matter how long you have been together and whether or not you have children, you do not have the same rights as married couples. In most cases, this means you will have little legal protection if you separate.

Most couples who live together do not have a written agreement setting out what should happen if they separate but virtually all of them should. We have a team of specialists who can advise you about the right agreement for your situation and guide you through the process to ensure you are protected if your relationship ends.

Get in touch to discuss how we can help you by calling 01752 292201.

Get in Touch