Funding an accident at work claim

Finding the right option for you

It will not cost you anything to contact us for initial advice. We are happy to have a confidential discussion with you to advise you whether you have a claim.

If we advise you to make a claim, and you wish to instruct us, we will review all the funding options with you and tell you which one is most appropriate.

Options for funding your workplace injury claim

There are various ways of funding your claim. You can be confident that if we believe you have a good claim, we will find a way of funding it.

The most common options for covering the cost of an accident at work claim are:

Conditional Fee Agreement

Known as a “No Win, No Fee” agreement. With a no win, no fee accident at work claim you do not need to pay anything to start a claim and will only be liable for our fees if we secure compensation for you. This takes the financial risk out of pursuing compensation and ensures your personal financial circumstances should be no barrier to starting a claim. If the “No Win, No Fee” option is available, it may be the best option for you.

Legal Expenses Insurance

Many people have what is known as “Before the Event (BTE)” insurance as part of their motor, home contents or other policy. This may be described as Legal Expenses Insurance or Family Legal Protection or similar. We will check with you whether you have any such cover and, if you do so, will contact the Insurance Company on your behalf, to see whether there is any advantage to you in using that insurance to fund the cost of your case.

Trade Union Funding

If you are a member of a Trade Union, they may provide some help with legal issues such as making a workplace injury compensation claim.

Get in Touch